Are you an electrician looking for a long term fit with a great, local company that will value your contributions and experience?
At Rio Electric we are taking over the market with our old school mentality of a "fair price for great quality" and we are winning awards for it. We understand this is because of our honest, friendly and hardworking electricians representing our company in the field every day. We couldn’t do what we do without our hard working employees. So treating our electricians well is our priority.
We offer competitive pay and a number of benefits to compensate our staff for the hard work they provide.
Current Open Positions:
Apprentice Electrician: Full-time apprentice electricians will work under a journeyman and will assist with the completion of the electrical needs at various projects. These types of projects include custom homes, remodels, and service calls. Our apprentices rotate between these to provide them with the broad experience necessary to advance in the trade. Apprentices assist with installing, maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting various electrical components and will have the opportunity to learn industry standards along with local and national electrical codes.
- Be punctual and arrive ready to work.
- Be able to follow basic written and verbal directions.
- Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Maintain a tobacco-free job site
- Pass a background check, drug screen, and random drug testing.
Residential New Construction Electrician: We have immediate openings for electricians with proven residential new construction experience to work on custom and semi-custom homes throughout the valley. Our new construction electricians install the electrical on a home from start to finish and work together on a team to complete the rough stages and trim stages of the home, following the direction of the project manager.
Candidates Must Have:
- Minimum 2 years experience with residential rough and trim work.
- Must know how to wire home runs, outlets, circuits, can lighting, 3-ways, make-up panels, and how to trim out from start to finish.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to execute verbal and written instructions
- Must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Tobacco free on the job
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
Residential Service Electrician: We are hiring a full-time experienced electrician to join our service work division. This position would respond to residential service calls throughout the valley. The work would include diagnosing and repairing various residential electrical issues, and installing electrical upgrades including ceiling fans, lighting, outlets, and panels. Our service technicians provide excellent customer service to our clients and follow all local and national codes and have a strict adherence to safe and honest workmanship.
Candidates Must Have:
- Experience documenting jobs, invoicing, and collecting payments
- 5+ years of electrical service work experience
- Demonstrate safe working practices and methods
- The ability to work independently in the field.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Experienced with technology and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Accident/life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Retirement Contribution
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Anniversary Benefits
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Promotion/pay increase opportunities
- Consistent work week
Call or Text Us! We want to hear from you 480-620-0654