Are you an electrician looking for a long term fit with a great, local company that will value your contributions and experience?
At Rio Electric we are taking over the market with our old school mentality of a "fair price for great quality" and we are winning awards for it. We understand this is because of our honest, friendly and hardworking electricians representing our company in the field every day. We couldn’t do what we do without our hard working employees. So treating our electricians well is our priority.
We offer competitive pay and a number of benefits to compensate our staff for the hard work they provide.
Current Open Positions:
Apprentice Electrician: Apprentice Electrician Wanted Little to no experience needed, Experience in construction is a plus! Looking for somebody who is hungry and ready to work. Advancement opportunity will be available as well as pay increases as skill level progresses. We want someone who is in it for the long haul. Work hard, effectively, and smart and we will take care of you. This is not a trade you will learn overnight. It will take time, hard work, and devotion, however it is very rewarding and pays well. If you are looking for just an income, a place just to ride out the clock until the day is over please do not apply. We want someone serious and ready to learn the trade. Job description: You will be assisting Journeymen and Supervisors in the installation and maintenance of electrical for new construction on custom homes and remodels, providing service work, troubleshooting and making repairs As skill progresses so will your responsibilities. Don't have any tools? We can help you get the necessary tools you will need to be able to work proficiently in the electrical trade.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Accident/life insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Retirement Contribution
- Anniversary Benefits
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Promotion/pay increase opportunities
- Consistent 40 hours a week
- Have a great attitude and the willingness to work on a team and be a team player.
- Present yourself professionally as you will be dealing with customers.
- Be punctual and arrive ready to work.
- Be able to pass a background check and random drug test.
- Be able to follow basic written and verbal directions.
- Have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Tobacco free on the job.